1. Click on a file to download. Fill it out and print.
  2. Please be sure to download both Camper application and Medical form. Applications should be turned in before camp with at least the $25.00 deposit, then any other forms you may need.
  3. If your camper takes any medication please fill out the Camper Medication & Treatment form and send it to camp with your child.
  4. If there are any special needs for you child please let us know before camp.
  5. If you have any questions regarding medical forms please email June at juneb@infaith.org. 
  6. Other questions email John Pais at paisjm@yahoo.com or Ken Ford at ken@alvalou.com

Please download all forms needed and return completed staff and camper application forms to John Pais at; 100 W. Buck Prarrie Rd., Elma, WA 98541.  Bring all other forms with you to camp.

Camper Medical Form Downloads